The Institute for Robotic Process Automation hosted an exciting half-day Tech Next Executive Roundtable in Chicago, IL.
Date: May 2, 2014
Location: Chicago, the Law Offices of Baker & McKenzie, LLP
Moderator: Raheem Hasan, IRPA, Chief Marketing Officer
Host: Peter George, Attorney, Baker & McKenzie, LLP
Many local experts, peers, influencers, and practitioners attended this invitation-only, tech power briefing where they shared up-to-the minute trends and best practices on the most impactful and disruptive technologies in the marketplace. The risks and rewards of these rapidly evolving trends and the direct effect on your company, your competition, and your job.
Presentation topics included:
Robotic Process Automation: The Emergence of Digital Labor, its Impact on the CIO and the Coming Shakeup among All Service Providers Globally, presented by Josh Langford, VP Midwest, IPsoft.
• What is Robotic Process Automation and how does it deliver 25-40% cost save?
• How is it different from traditional process automation?
• Who is using it today?
• The coming shake-out within the service provider community, as a result of plummeting price points in the marketplace
Challenges and opportunities related to managing multi-vendor relationships and the impact that new technologies will have on the outsourcing ecosystem, presented by John Lytle, Director ISG
• Benefits and challenges to multi-vendor models
• Keys to successful collaboration
• Integrating new/emerging technologies into the delivery chain and the impact on service providers: delivery and go-to market strategies